Terms and Policy
Last updated 26-09-2017
Before you submit any information on or through the Services, please carefully review this Policy together with any other documents referred to therein to understand our views and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By using any part of the Services, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as further outlined in this Policy. We will continue to evaluate this Policy as we update and expand the Services and our offerings, and we may make changes to the Policy accordingly. Any changes will be posted here and you should check this page periodically for updates. Your continued use of the Services will signify acceptance of the terms of the updated Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us, and when we passively collect information from you, such as from your browser or device.
We may collect information from you during your use of or access to the Services, such as instances when you
- Fill in forms
- Register for an account
- Search for a product
- Make a purchase or place an order
- Enter a sweepstakes or contest or register for a promotion
- Complete a survey or provide us with feedback
- Subscribe to a service or request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products)
- Use certain features that require your information to function (e.g., vendor price quotes or using our mobile apps to scan and search for products, find coupons, and promotions)
- Communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
- Chat with any of our support agents on our chat forum
- Post user-generated content, including comments, to or on any of our Services, including on discussion boards,community forums, blogs or other social media functions on our website
The information you provide directly to us may concern you or others and include, but is not limited to: (i) name; (ii) email address; (iii) home or business address; (iv) username and password associated; or other details to help you with your experience.
If you order a product or service that we offer for sale through the Services, we may also collect and maintain your billing address, shipping address, product selections, and your order number. In order to take advantage of certain functionalities of certain Services, such as the ability to purchase certain products or services, our third party payment processor may collect certain financial information from you,
2. Information that is Passively or Automatically Collected
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices or tablets) you use to access the Services. As described further below, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, IMEI and TCP/IP address, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content (such as advertisements) viewed and the order of those pages, statistical information about the use of the Services, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
We and our service providers may automatically collect location information, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) from your computer or mobile device. The Services use this location information to provide customized location-based services, content, promotional offers and other information that may be of interest to you. We may also use location information to improve the functionality of the Services and our other products services.
Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies
We may also collect data about your use of the Services through the use of Internet server logs, cookies and/or tracking pixels. A web server log is a file where website activity is stored to distinguish you from other users of our website. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website, that enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv), enhance your user experience by delivering content specific to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security administrative functions. Tracking pixels are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or email, and that are designed to provide usage information like ad impressions or clicks, measure popularity of the Services and associated advertising, and to access user cookies. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods. We also gather information and identify users through the fingerprinting methods described in Section above.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after one year.
Your usage of the website without changing your browser cookies settings will indicate your consent to usage of cookies in accordance with this section of this Policy. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Services.
4. Information from Affiliates and Non-Affiliated Third Parties
We may also obtain information about you if you use any other websites that we operate or may operate from time to time or other services we provide. We may share information amongst members of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also obtain information, such as demographic information, from our affiliates or from third parties, such as marketers, partners, researchers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and others.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including the provision to you with information, products and services that you request from us, online content and dealing with your requests and enquiries;
- To quickly process your transactions or to provide the features, services and products available through the Services;
To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us, account alerts, or other communications, such as periodic emails to which you have subscribed;
- To notify you about new features, changes and/or offerings of the Services, including, but not limited to, updates, discounts, events, shows news about our Services, products, and/or special offers;
- To contact you with information, surveys, or advertising that we believe may be of interest to you both regarding our products and Services and those of third parties;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- For internal research and reporting;
- To analyze and improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and on the device or browser from which you are accessing our Services;
- To personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Services or on other websites, including across difference devices and browsers ;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services;
- To keep our website safe and secure;
Please note that we may combine information that we collect from you and about you (including automatically-collected information) with information we obtain about you from our affiliates and/or non-affiliated third parties, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Services. We may use de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.